?

Log in

 
 
27 February 2007 @ 10:23 pm
Lets Make Turtle Tracks!  
Who: Mike and Tobi... feel free to jump in!
What: Ready to explore the rest of the station.
When: Day One. Nearly sunset around 5 o'clock. Earth time. 


------------- 

It has now been nearly half a day since their arrival, and so far they had survived those past twelve hours. 

Uninjured, but getting prepared for whatever may cross their path, they are ready to embark on a journy towards the currently unknown sections of the spacestation. Wheather or not they would meet into others, or come across more of the strange, invisible monsters is yet unknown. 

Much had been assumed and found, but nothing had yet been solidly confirmed. The only way to confirm the information they had managed to collect and gather, would only be if they were to locate any of the original spaceship's surviving crew. So far, only a few had been found, dead. 

The living are unaccounted for, due to the inability to find any clue of their existance. 

But the pair had found one thing to give them hope, the chance that there are at least two more survivors on this seemingly lifeless and abandoned station. Will they come across those two new arrivals, or will something prevent them from their meeting?  

Only time will tell if they would become friends or foes.

---------------
 
 
Current Location: Space Station
Current Mood: determineddetermined
 
 
 
tobi_ridley on February 28th, 2007 03:32 pm (UTC)
Mikey gestures for her to keep quiet, which is conformation enough that he's come to the same conclusion that she has. It IS blind! Well... blind enough. She sneaks after Mikey slowly until he indicates for her to move aside. She does so, grinning like she's playing a game.

She tucks the staff under her arm and watches Mikey lure the monster away. She slowly, carefully prepares the shaken up soda can, and puts her fingers on the tab, waiting for just the right moment to hose it down. If anything, the cold, sticky liquid would give the beastie one heck of an unpleasant surprise. And hey! If it tracked by scent, the soda would overpower it's nose!

She watches Mikey, ready to blast soda all over the thing at a moment’s notice.
nexus_champion on February 28th, 2007 03:43 pm (UTC)
So far, he doesn't dare make a sound, just outstreatches his arm and makes the chuck links jingle softly towards the door. The beast, naturally followes, but then pauses a short distance between where Mike was. the growling softenes intill it's suddenly dead silent, the mbody continues to hazily dance witht eh bright lights of the room.

That's when the meast hunches up a little, as if ready to leap at the creature in front of it, and oddly enough the invisibility falters, showing the faintest shade of brown-like globed body, and a humming sounds starts somewhere in the ceiling. The lights falter and blinks, and the powr looks like it's about to black out.

Well, at least now they knew what caused the humming earlier. Mike could feel some sort of static in the air and it cause an uncomfortable pressure to form in his head, it added a slight twing of pain to the back of his eyes, like a maigrain of sorts. It hurt. He shook his head and tried to focus on the beast, but the lack of adrinaline rush make channeling away the pain a little harder to do, not without the drive to do it.

Annoying, and maybe a bit hasty, against his better judgement, he glanced at Tobi and nodded, signaling the best chance to spray the thing. If this creature is trying to do something, they'd better distract it and get the first move. No way was he going to give it the chance to take out the lights, especially if it could see better in the dark!